Tuesday, February 06, 2007

here is the late alice coltrane's 1970 masterpiece Journey in Satchidananda. there are so many horrible things going on around me right now. I just caught wind of a biopic being made about Keith Moon. It's entitled See Me Feel Me: Keith Moon Naked for Your Pleasure. Starring none other than... wait for it... WHA!?... MIKE MYERS?!?!?!? you heard me. Mike, so I married a cat in the fucking hat, myers. That little nugget of surreality coupled with an hour and a half long live documentary from finland's most well-known men's chorus classic rock cover band, the leningrad cowboys (trust me, it's much more bizarre than it sounds), and I'm about ready to commit myself. I think I might have actually just lost my mind.
So it's good to have something like this to bring me back to my center. I want to have dirty, nasty sex with this album. Coincidentally, journey in satchidananda is good for having dirty, nasty sex to. or just drinking with some friends when it's cold outside. or just putting on your headphones and staring at a wall, like a labotomy patient. whatever works for you.



Alice Coltrane-Journey in Satchidananda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll still see it. and then cast you in an anderson
cooper biopic.

bastardgeist said...

some people think he's very attractive... who am I kidding, OLD PEOPLE think he's attractive.