Monday, February 12, 2007

Although I've got some fucking jams all zipped up and ready to titillate your ears and light a match under your ass I'm not posting anything today. too busy looking for a job that won't suck my very will to live or put me at the edge of shoving a gold flaked dessert down some fat slob from beaverton's throat. Let it be known, the only feature missing from a Pix Patisserie's decor is a vomitorium...

Also, I'm starting to think Chris might have been on to something when he said Amnesiac was Radiohead's best full length album. And before you go posting any presumptuous comments, NO this has NOTHING to do with Greg Saunier's reference on ateaseweb.com
Besides I'll probably change my mind in a few weeks. Or at least for the first few months after the new one comes out.

No comments: