Thursday, July 12, 2007

Today involved a delicious wheel of Camembert, a litre of Gold (Spanish Coca-Cola), a huge warm baguette, and hanging out on the open set of Woody Allen's next film, which is an ode to Barcelona, tentatively title, Midnight in Barcelona. Scarlett Johanson(sp?) is still fucking gorgeous and Woody Allen is still a total badass (closing in on 80 and only sat down once). It was actually pretty fun. Anton took some great photos, which will be posted eventually, and later was thrown around by security. Good times were had by all. Especially the celebrities, who probably went and ate dinosaur eggs with gold flaked, leperchaun penis. I don't know. What I'm trying to say is they're all rich, excessively rich. It was very obvious how rich they all were. Whatever. I'll post in more detail later.

No albums tonight from me. There is a decent concert down the block and I'm already too drunk and impatient to post anything of importance. Although there is still a slew of albums I have to give to you before I get to the farm. A lot of which is stuff I'm either really excited about (William Basiinski's new piece, El Camino Real) or stuff I'm not really into but think you might want to hear before you waste a bunch of money on (Iron and Wine's new album).

Tomorrow is my last day in Barcelona. I still have to buy my ticket out of here. yikes.

No comments: