Wednesday, May 23, 2007

It's my birthday tonight. I'm alone in the art museum staring at a thousand different cctv feeds at once. There's a rather fake looking replica of a Grecian statue in the middle of the library and I'm listening to Arthur Russell extremely loud. It's ok, because at the end of the day I'm getting paid $18 an hour to fuck around on the internet. And in three weeks I'll be in Barcelona preparing for my first ever European tour...

Here are your consolation prizes, suckers:











Montag-Going Places
































Black Moth Super Rainbow-Dandelion Gum































Nico Muhly-Speaks Volumes































Arthur Russel-Springfield




































Elliot Smith-New Moon










































Sun O)))-Oracle *note: the above image is actually the cover for Black One.*









































Glass Candy-Italo Disco 12"*note: this photo was taken at a small, leather clad, coke bar named Dunes in Portland*







































Alhaji Bai Konte-Kora Melodies From Gambia

1 comment:

bastardgeist said...

tanks, mang.