Tuesday, January 13, 2009












The Hunches-Exit Dreams






At the request of the band, I've been sitting on this one for awhile. Exit Dreams is the final studio album of one of the greatest Portland bands to ever exist. It's a wonderfully candid romance about the regret that comes with nostalgia. And without overstating it, it's one of the single greatest records I've ever heard. Not everyone will fall in love with The Hunches the way I have. But EVERYONE should hear this album at least once. Especially if you've ever been 20 something years old and felt resigned to the trajectory of the decisions you've made.

The version I'm posting is the one that is currently floating around on the internet. But if anyone is interested I also have the unmastered version that is ripped directly from the test vinyl and has its own distinctly badass character to it.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: