Thursday, November 15, 2007






The Cool Kids-Totally Flossed OUt EP


I'm going to se M.I.A. tonight at The Roseland. I'm almost as excited to see The Cool Kids as I am her. The snare on "88" reminds me of the maintenance guy at The Everrett Street Lofts. He was this really srange Californian who listened to a lot of Bread and would always show up in the weirdest places without any warning to stare me down as I walked by. Once he scared the living shit out of me by popping up out of heavy refuse dumpster when I was taking the garbage out. I never really knew him all that well. Our relationship centered around me occasionally peering into the van he was living out of in the garage. But he loved Mark. And used to tell him about chasing crack dealers off the block by pounding a baseball bat on the curb, red-faced and screaming, "NO, DO YOU HAVE THE TIME, MOTHERFUCKER!?!?!"

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Uncle Wiggly,


I got some Les Rallizes Denudes from Cities on Flame with Rock N Roll awhile ago. It's pretty amazing music. Thanks for posting the rare stuff!

Thanks for the comment you left on my blog- Eclectic Grooves. I have added you to my links. Would you be willing to add me to your links?

Best, Kevin

http://eclectic-grooves.blogspot.com