Wednesday, October 10, 2007


It's not possible to communicate how much Radiohead means to me. Every album seems to shift the paradigm in such a way that I experience all other music differently. I'm trying to speak as conservatively as possible when really what I want to say is that this band is the greatest single accomplishment in human history. But that's obviously not totally fair.

However it goes, In Rainbows will end up being recorded in my own private history as a landmark album if for no other reason than that you aren't here to enjoy it with me.

1 comment:

KJH said...

As I listened to the first few tracks, I wanted to be in Portland so I could enjoy this with you. I want someone with whom to jump up and down and exclaim

HOORAY NEW RADIOHEAD OMG BEST DAY EVER

but instead i will walk alone with my headphones on and smile like a goon.

So yeah. Go new Radiohead go.