Sunday, August 05, 2007

In the next couple of days I will attempt to catch up on the blog. Things have been absolutely insane and exhilarating. I've always been, for the most part, comfortable with my decision to forego higher education and focus on my music for awhile. But I've never been so confident about that decision. This has been hands down the most rewarding and amazing experience of my entire life. I can't wait to share all the juicy details with you.










M.I.A.-Kala




Until then, listen to this. Not much I need to say to sell this one I'm sure. I won't say just it's my favorite release of the year just yet. But I have already probably listened to Kala as much as Person Pitch when it leaked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

already had this but for all others, load it! its probably her best album.
she is great!