Tuesday, October 30, 2007

2MinuteMediaPDX-Bastardgeist

Last Spring my good friend Armando approached me about doing a short film on Bastardgeist for a series he was working on in conjunction with another Portland filmmaker. I, of course, ecstatically accepted. When they finally came to shoot, however, I was completely unprepared. I had been working long late night hours at the Portland Art Museum (which, ironically, is where I'm writing this post from), watching Shannon's unruly four year old during the day, and trying to figure out how in the hell I was going to make a three month tour through the EU work with no money in my pocket, much less the bank. Fortunately, this hectic lifestyle and my utter lack of planning for the shoot beforehand ended up working in my favor, as I feel I come across a bit like an eccentric genius.

It's also worth mentioning that while performing a stirring rendition of "Black, Blind, and Blonde" I got naked.

Many thanks for everyone at 2minutemedia for the opportunity.

No comments: